Welcome to the Content Creator Club!
CHECK IT OUT
For Business Owners, Managers and Marketing Assistants with big hearts, who deeply care about your clients and being a positive voice in your industry... but need to learn how to CREATE CONTENT and show up with CONFIDENCE!
OPEN NOW TO JOIN!
HUGE VALUE ONLY $147/MTH
We are excited to invite you into the Content Creator Club, an exclusive Business, Branding and Marketing Membership that turns Business Owners into Industry Leaders and Marketing Managers into Content Creation Rockstars!
Join now, and you will always pay at this entry level price! Looking forward to seeing you in there.
Imagine if you had high quality and easy to apply marketing and branding expertise on tap, with weekly online training and accountability for your Marketing Assistant and yourself!
No jargon, no big agency fees, just straightforward, practical marketing knowledge you can apply to your business so you can grow your clients and your revenue.
Welcome to the Content Creator Club.
Why did I start the Content Creator Club?
Because so many Business Owners (just like you) are completely confused and overwhelmed with what to do with their marketing...
I have been working in marketing for 25+ years, and I see it all the time. Great people running good businesses, who know that creating content is the best way to a trustworthy reputation and organic growth... BUT there are so many roadblocks that get in the way. Like...
- For a small business, it can be really expensive to use a marketing agency or a copywriter. It takes time to build relationships, and with the fees they charge, you need a quick ROI (Return on Investment) to make it possible, and sometimes that's not possible.
- You just don't have the time (or the inclination) in your busy day to start thinking about being a 'content creator' as well!
- You might have tried using an overseas VA (Virtual Assistant) to save money, but you have to put in so much time into training them plus the language barrier, that it feels faster to do it yourself... so why bother?!
- You have no clue how to hire a Marketing Assistant, or how to train up somebody internal in your organisation who might be able to do the job.
- Or you might even have tried to work with a local Marketing Assistant and didn't get the results you'd hoped for because you both didn't know what you were doing, so now you're hesitant to spend money again.
The Content Creator Club is a combination of my marketing skillset and a desire to share this knowledge and make a real difference...
We could see a wonderful opportunity to support small businesses and teach you and your team how to do your own marketing and create great content...
Without charging huge consultant fees.
In my marketing and branding agency, we work with larger companies all the time on their marketing pieces, but agency fees are just too far out of reach for most businesses to afford for their weekly content creation. And an overseas VA is going to struggle to learn about your company culture and brand. (And let's face it, you don't have the time to teach them anyway.)
For the best results, your weekly marketing activities is best done by somebody internally, by a team member who knows you, lives your brand message and understands your customers.
BUT, passing off this huge task to an administration person to assist you isn't simple if they have little marketing knowledge. In my agency work, I see large multi-national companies placing a $60K-$70K a year Admin person into the role of Social Media Manager all the time, just because they are young! And because they have no knowledge of marketing and branding, they are literally being set up to fail. And it's not fair on them, or good for business they work for!
But what do you do? Put your assistant in a traditional course at TAFE or Uni? That could take 1-4 years! Hardly realistic and they're learning from people outside of the industry on a day to day to basis.
It just seemed better (and smarter) to provide some kind of training ourselves, and if we made it group training, then it was affordable for everybody. So the Content Creator Club was born, with weekly group training via zoom with guest speakers and lots of practical learning and training.
If you are running your own business, managing a business, building your personal brand or have an internal team member you'd like to train up in Marketing, then you will find this club really supportive for you.
Our training includes:
- weekly 6o minute live trainings from Melissa personally, delivered via zoom
- a supportive Facebook community available 24/7, that gives you an abundance of marketing advice, feedback and accountability
- real life examples and case studies of how to apply the knowledge you gain
- tips, tricks and behind the scenes know-how to save you so much time and effort
- guest presenters exclusively sharing their vast marketing, social media and branding knowledge
- Q&A time at the end of each training session to troubleshoot problems that may arise
- be ahead of the trends and know 'what's coming next'
- all the latest AI (Artificial Intelligence) and how it will help you market your business and save time
- technical support for videoing, photography, podcasts, websites, social media scheduling and presenting
- copywriting, scripting, Canva skills and video editing
- sales training and sales scripts
- how to create your marketing strategy including online marketing schedule traditional 'old school' marketing skills that still work
- lots of inspiration and ideas to blow your competition out of the water!
- once a month sessions on personal development and self belief
- confidence that YOU and your assistant will do a GREAT job at marketing your business, grow your audience, convert the into customers and dramatically increase your revenue!
If you want to match (or exceed!) your financial targets this year... then you already know that organic content is the most impactful way to build a loyal audience and grow your business.
It's no longer about who can afford the most expensive ads.
It's about good old fashioned connection and trust building.
And we teach you that.
Melissa J. Scott
Connection & Confidence Coach, and Life-Changing Transformations x
"Content marketing generates 3 x as many leads as traditional outbound marketing but costs 62% less"
Imagine what it would feel like to...
Be able to create impactful content consistently with a foolproof process, that connects with your audience on the correct channels, and drives leads, sales and revenue back into your business... Because we showed you know how.
Train one of your loyal team members to be an amazing Marketing Assistant, who is inspired and coached weekly by Melissa, to support you, and who can create and implement your Marketing Strategy and Action Plan. So you can market like a serious business and create a process around it and replicate.
And most of all... have the confidence to develop an authentic personal and company brand that resonates with you, your team and your community, and grows your business organically. - Because personal branding and content are the driving forces of organic growth.
And if you get these three elements right with your content creation... you know you will have the success, the freedom of time to work on developing the business, and enjoy the financial rewards of a consistently-marketed business.
Why is creating content so important for your business?
GREAT question. I'm glad you asked!
- It's noisy out there, so it helps you cut through. So many businesses are using social media incorrectly - they are 'shouting' "BUY ME" at their customers, rather than just being helpful and creating trust - and then inviting the customer to buy.
- Quality, consistent content creates trust and likeability, every time. It is the easiest way to breed loyalty because people fall in love with your brand.
- It allows people to 'try before they buy'. They can literally experience you first, develop a friendship with you, and then become a lifelong customer if you do it well.
- Good content is very easy to share and refer.
- You can be far more personal in your own content, which creates a deeper connection.
- You become the publisher, not the advertiser. A lot less salesy and evokes trust.
- It allows you to show your points of difference and what makes you unique. You can become the 'only choice' in crowded markets.
- Superior content makes you a leader in your space, no matter how large or small your company is. To the end-user, it just doesn't matter if they are getting results from what you deliver.
- It allows your audience to connect to your purpose, your values, and your secret sauce so marketing doesn't even feel like marketing, and is magnetic to attracting the right customers.
- It allows you to be first to market if you concentrate on growing your database.
- Nobody can copy YOU or the essence of your company brand. And great content allows you to reinforce who you are and what your brand stands for.
- And finally, you can grow your revenue faster and can save you a TONNE of money in ad-spend and old school advertising. People see through this now, and want to deal with businesses that they 'feel' good about. Not the one that shouts the loudest!
DOES MY BUSINESS REALLY NEED TO CREATE 'CONTENT'?
If you want to remain relevant in your industry, then yes.
Before the online revolution, businesses would market themselves via paid advertising. (Hello Yellow Pages ads and one colour flyer letterbox drops!!). Now we live in an online world with a worldwide audience, and it's far more of an even-playing field.
By creating and sharing information that demonstrates just how good we are at what we do, how much we care, and how much change we can create for our clients; we can explode our business' growth organically. That is the potential of great content that connects. While it's designed to help your audience, it is also a business owner's most dynamic tool to grow your business and dominate your industry.
So yeah, we think content is very important for every business owner to commit to creating consistently.
"We’ve just completed a livestream presentation on a new product, stepping up our professionalism with a full multi-camera setup.
Customers really appreciated the effort we went to. This all comes back to the ‘direction’ that Melissa encouraged us to do - for Planit to make things more personal by including customers and staff in our marketing. It’s something I’ve been trying to instil, and results are starting to show. So just wanted to say THANK YOU!"
National Marketing & Events Coordinator, Planit
“Since working with Melissa, our brand identity, sales material, signage, advertising and online marketing are now all congruent with each other. We now look, act and perform like a building company that is a leader in our industry, and it’s no surprise that business is at an all time high.”
Graham Matherson, Jandson Homes
"I wanted to say a huge thank you for the practical tips you gave me at the training recently. One of the tasks you gave us all was to write down your target market's pain points. It made me really think differently to how I package my workshops and I have seen great results!
Changing the Etelage story to my story and having my personal brand more prominent has also been a really effective way to build my brand. Thanks for these really cost and time effective tips to help plan a strong marketing strategy and create a brand buzz."
Christine Smalley, Etelage - Jewellery Designer, Workshops and Online Store
So how can we help you to bypass your fears concern about showing up online and creating quality content, and fast track you to a wider audience, and more sales to the right kind of clients and more profit?
INTRODUCING OUR BRAND NEW ONLINE COACHING PROGRAM AND MEMBERSHIP
Want to take a sneak peek into what you will be learning week by week in the CONTENT CREATOR CLUB?
Let's dive in and see what you get!
THE GENERAL FORMAT WILL BE:
WEEK 1 - Presented by Melissa - Specific marketing coaching around the theme for the month.
WEEK 2 - Presented by Guest Expert in a specific area of online/offline marketing, including case studies, success stories and real life experience, around the monthly theme.
WEEK 3 - Q&A and Accountability with Melissa - working through specific marketing problems as well as content for the theme of the month.
WEEK 4 - MINDSET SESSION - Presented by Melissa - Mindset, confidence & personal development exercises - aimed at overcoming issues, unblocking self-limiting beliefs and showing up via your personal brand.
THE WEEKLY FORMAT FOR EACH SESSION:
- The first 30 minutes are solid content and coaching.
- The second 30 minutes are personalised Q&A, Action Steps and Accountability.
- The sessions are very interactive and there is always the opportunity within the call for people to be showcased and speak through their issues.
- Each week we have optional homework, set goals for the month, encourage action steps and create accountability and share success and challenges within the group.
DIGITAL LIBRARY ACCESS
Access to all of the recordings in a secure login area (so it doesn't matter if you can't turn up live). You have access while you are a paid up member of the Club.
- At the end of one year there will be 50 videos x $50 each masterclass
ROCKSTAR CONTENT CREATOR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
Private invitation and access to Melissa and the community 24/7 to help you with your marketing and business, while you are a paid member of the Content Creator Club.
(BUT ACTUALLY IS PRICELESS!)
25% LOYALTY DISCOUNT OFF ALL ONLINE PRODUCTS
If purchased while you are a financial member of the Content Creator Club.
When you add it all up, the dollar value to be part of the Club and all that it offers is
but honestly, the LIFETIME VALUE of building a personal and company brand through creating content that connects and converts, is PRICELESS.SHOW ME THE PACKAGES!
NO LOCK IN CONTRACTS AND YOU CAN LEAVE ANY TIME
If it turns out that the membership is not what you thought it would be, or just not your cup of tea... you are able to opt out of the CONTENT CREATOR CLUB, no questions asked. We operate month to month, so if you decide to not continue with us, just notify us via email by the end of the month and you will no longer be in the group.
Meet Melissa J Scott, your CONTENT CREATOR Coach throughout the weekly training and membership program!
"It's my life's purpose (and privilege) to offer up 25 years+ of business, marketing and personal development expertise...
If you put in the work, this training can be truly life changing. It's not just marketing, brand and content training. It's where business owners meet themselves, heal their triggers and experience life-changing transformation.
It's where you can gain complete freedom in the way you choose to live your life through an online personal brand and business.
You become far better connected to your truth and become genuinely self aware and confident enough to just show up as yourself, and share your special gifts with the world.
You do the work, and I provide the skillset, the accountability and the opportunity for personal growth, with the guidance and support for you to start asking for more across every aspect of your life... How empowering is that! This is my life's mission, and I would love to work with you"SHOW ME THE PACKAGES
Are you ready to take action?
Choose either the month by month package or the yearly cost-saving package below that best suits your needs and your Marketing Assistant's needs, and let's work together to build your content creating expertise, attract loyal customers and enjoy some serious growth in your profile and revenue!
Our membership fee is one per person. ie. one person in the zoom calls and the same person in the Facebook group.
If you would like 3 or more people from your organisation to join the club, please get in touch with us and we can organise you a discounted rate based on how many people are joining.
12 MONTHS OF AFFORDABLE PAYMENTS
CONTENT CREATOR CLUB
(AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS)12 MONTHLY INSTALMENTSLET'S DO THIS!
12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP FOR THE PRICE OF 10!
CONTENT CREATOR CLUB
ONE YEARLY FEE
= $18,000+ FOR 12 MONTHS PRIVATE COACHING
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT THAT YOUR BUSINESS CREATES CONSISTENT, HELPFUL CONTENT?
(RATHER THAN JUST PUSHING OUT MORE ADS)
"An overwhelming majority of people (94%) report watching explainer videos to learn more about a product, with 84% being swayed to make a purchase."
When you see stats like that, "I don't have time to make helpful content" and "I don't know how to make content tht helps" just doesn't feel like valid excuses any more!
Wyzowl, 2021 Source: www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions that Business Owners like yourself ask before joining the CONTENT CREATOR CLUB.
(And if we don't cover your question, please feel free to contact us.
Who is this training and coaching best suited for?
Do I need to have an established business or service right now?
How frequently do we meet each week? And is there homework?
Can I pay in instalments? And do you have lock-in contracts?
What if I change my mind and want to leave?
What if I can't make the live training session?
How personal are the masterclasses, and how long do they go for?
What day are the weekly training sessions run, and are they held on public holidays?
Can a company purchase multiple memberships for their team who want to build a personal brand?
So it's time to make a choice!
and it's pretty simple really.
I AM READY TO TAKE ACTION
Because we operate on a month to month basis, without contracts, there is very little to risk here!
Join up to the CONTENT CREATOR CLUB weekly online coaching and come along to our live masterclasses, and check it out for yourself.
You will get a lot of great value from the live sessions, be held accountable for your goals and enjoy the group feedback.
This is the PERFECT online coaching for your Marketing Assistant.OK, I'M READY!
I AM UNSURE
You aren't quite ready to take action.
That's cool, but as you already know... when you change nothing, then nothing changes.
You can try to navigate your marketing yourself and piece it together from all of the great free content that we provide anyway, and that can work.
But honestly, if you want to get ahead, being part of a progressive community and getting direct access to Melissa will always get you there faster and easier! (And $97 a month is very affordable, plus the psychology behind paying money each month into a membership makes you more accountable to take action.)CAN I TALK ABOUT THIS WITH YOU?
Ask yourself this... is it time to stop sitting on the fence and back yourself and your business?
For the price of less than one coffee a day... you can access the CONTENT CREATOR CLUB for all the content, support, accountability and community that you need. This is our inaugural group, so the content will be growing as we go, but the membership fee will increase as this happens, so it's best to get in at the ground level and your loyalty will be rewarded with never facing a price increase!
It's time to take your business and personal brand to where you've always secretly dreamed it can go, by creating amazing content that your audience can relate to and respond to by becoming clients. The end game is complete freedom, flexibility, financial success and a new-found confidence you never thought possible.
They say the way you do one thing... is the way you do everything.
So if you're still uncertain, but you want to become the kind of person who backs themself and jumps into opportunities with both feet... then why don't you change your story today!
It all starts with positive action.
One small step at a time! To achieve something different in you life, you need to get out of your comfort zone, and backing yourself and working in a group membership with an experienced coach who actually cares about your outcome is a great start.
Let me help you be your best self.